Staying Afloat in the Female Boat - A 'Chew and Chat' event
To celebrate International Women's Week, the School of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences is delighted to host a ‘Chew and Chat’ evening on Tuesday 7th March 2017 at 6pm.
The evening will showcase presentations from a very accomplished and interesting group of women. This is an informal evening with no podium or panel. Three presentations will be by video.
To resevere your place please go to the event page - Staying Afloat in the Female Boat
Presentations will include:
- Let your dreams set sail - Fionnuala Walsh, Senior VP Lilly Pharmaceutical US
- Diversion Ahead - Brianog Brady Dawson, Teacher, Children's Author, Literacy advocate and carer
- How I float my boat - Marina Lynch, Professor of neuroscience at TCD, mother, mentor
- When you realise you have a ticket for the Titanic...and it's third class - Dr. Vanessa Martinez, Postdoctoral scientist
- On the High Seas: A Scientist in Finance - Dr. Eileen Fitzpatrick, Scientist Director of NewERA business in the NTMA
- Oh Buoy - Elmarie Kavanagh, mother of our incredible Pharmacy student Jack Kavanagh
- Everything Came Together - Annalise Murphy, Irish Olympic medallist Rio 2017
- Keeping up the struggle keeps my boat afloat - Dr. Purity Mwendwa, development worker, mother, an African woman who, driven by past experiences, purposed never to give up
- A Different Jouney - Mairead Buicke, International opera singer and performer
We look forward to seeing you there.