How to Apply
1. For information on undergraduate or postgraduate admissions, contact:
See also How To Become a Pharmacist.
2. Pharmacy graduate entry admissions:
The School is pleased to announce that it will be accepting a limited number of graduate applicants onto its BSc (Pharmacy) degree course.
Entry criteria will be as follows:
- Candidates must hold, or expect to hold, by July prior to entry, a minimum second class honours grade result in their first honours bachelor degree (NFQ level 8). This degree can be in any discipline. Applications will also be accepted from individuals who did not achieve a minimum second class honours grade result in their first honours bachelor degree but who have been awarded a Masters degree or a PhD.
- In addition, applicants must have obtained at least a Grade C in Honours Chemistry in the Leaving Certificate or must have successfully undertaken a Chemistry course in a Third Level institution.
- Shortlisted applicants will be invited to interview.
Students must apply to the CAO (by 1st February) and must also complete the Trinity online application form (by 1st February) and provide supporting documentation (references, transcripts etc). Further details are available from the Admissions Office (http://www.tcd.ie/courses/undergraduate/) or the School Office (Ms. Elizabeth O'Shaughnessy - Pharmacy@tcd.ie).
Link to the Trinity graduate entry online application form: